- From Facetime to family time: the rise of the video-call
Sue Tabbitt, Cisco, 15 Feb 2011
- Rhetoric, reality and the quest for better broadband
Matt Warman, Telegraph.co.uk, Consumer Technology Editor, 30 September 2010
- Looking forward to chatting with machines
Joia Shillingford, Financial Times, Digital Business, page 6, 19 November 2008
- Will machines outsmart man?
Wendy M Grossman, The Guardian, 6 November 2008
- Hive of activity: Business agility is essential for maintaining adaptable practices in a changing world
Jim Mortleman, Computing Business, 19 June 2008
- Minding the skills gap: The in-demand skills for networking experts
Jim Mortleman, Computing, 21 Feb 2008
- The Great Enabler
Financial Times, Understanding the Culture of Collaboration supplement, 29 June 2007
- Butterfly wings are the answer.
Peter Cochrane, AfterTV, 8 May 2007
- Interview: Can broadband break gridlock?
John Collins, Irish Times, 13 April 2007
- Land of hope and glory (and tax)
Lem Bingley, IT Week, 30 March 2007
- Upgrading systems: There must be room for growth
Dan Ilett, Financial Times, 18 October 2006
- It's all about you
Frances Davies, Homeland Security Asia, September 2006 (p56-p57)
- Communications Technology
Adrian Bridgewater, The Wall Street Journal Asia, 20 June 2006
- Seeing is believing?
Roanna Avison, Microscope, 26.June 2006
An article focusing on the digital home and the future of our living space, gadgets and new technologies.
- Free broadband from Supermarkets
Kelvin Chan, The New Zealand Herald, 7 February 2006
- How to make mobility work
Management Today, July 2005 (2.2Mb doc)
- "Smart Machines/Smart Careers: Where Are The Jobs in the Coming Sense & Respond Economy?"
Interview by Sheridan Tatsuno, Westlake International Group
- Ich Bin Ein Grosser Kindskopf
Multimedia, 14 March 2004 (838kb pdf)
- The Man Who Can See The Future
The Business, 5 March 2003
- What questions do you ask a man who describes himself as a futurologist? Eastern Daily Press, Keiron Pim. 19th Feb 2003
- Page 1 & Page 2 of: Peter Cochrane "Telecominicacoes podem demorar oito anos a recuperar" Publico Economia, 18 Nov, 2002
- Peter Cochrane Tracks Decline of BT and Rise of 802.11b in the UK The COOK Report, June-July 2002
- Interview by Kay Jardine The Herald Newspaper, 1st June, 2002
- Start-Ups: Cochrane, Jones And Kawasaki Speak Silicon.com, 5th April, 2002